10 questions to ask before you outsource
- When was the company established? 2005
- What types of clinics do they support? Osteopaths, physiotherapists, chiropodists, chiropractors, hearing clinics, beauty and cosmetic clinics and many other practitioners
- Can the company provide references from other clinics? Yes, no problem
- Does the company support your online diary management system? We’ve already work with the major providers and if you don’t have an online diary we can recommend one
- What hours are covered? Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm
- What happens out of hours? You have a personalised out of hours message and messages are emailed automatically as a sound file
- How are prices calculated? There are no set up fees, contracts or tie-ins, messages, call transfers and diary management are all included in the prices
- Is a VA service available? Yes, we can do even more than telephone answering and diary management – Medical virtual assistant
- Is there a free trial? Yes there is a free trial of 25 calls to be taken within a month
Our diary management team can be part of your team
The last thing you need is the constant interruption of phone calls when you need to spend 1:1 time with your clients. Our friendly diary management team will completely manage your diary, book appointments in advance, take detailed notes from each caller, answer queries and pass on messages. It’s exactly as if we are in your premises and your callers will benefit from our calm and empathetic approach.
How does it work?
You will be allocated a dedicated phone number for your call divert. When your calls come in, a screen pops in front of our team with all your instructions. You decide when you want to access your diary management team – the service is completely flexible. Your diary is accessible by you and our team, and changes and updates are made simultaneously. We can recommend a diary management system or if you have existing software then we can be an extension of your team and work on the same diary. Licences may be required to provide secure access for the diary management service to work effectively.
We work on a number of diary management systems
There are a wide range of diary systems out there! We are approved by top diary management providers and currently support clients with the following systems – Preori, Cliniko, My Office, Nookal, TM2, TM3, PracticePal and Google calendar. If you’re using a diary system that isn’t on this list, don’t panic! We have a lot of experience of secure diary management and can talk through the best options with you.
Size doesn’t matter
We support single clinicians and clinics with many professionals working in different rooms or locations – it’s all part of our standard diary management service.
That all important first impression
Initially your callers may ‘shop around’. It’s vital that the first impression is professional, competent and understanding of the caller’s needs. Our diary management team are there to listen, answer any questions and make sure that they represent you in the best possible way.
We appreciate that new clients may need to go through a registration process and may need reassurance. Our diary management team are brilliant at putting callers at their ease and we can explain the process so they know what to expect.
Clients who are in regular contact may make a number of appointments. Each time they call they will receive a great impression of your business.
More great reasons to choose Professional Call Minders
- No set up fees or contracts
- You’ll never miss another call or another booking
- Calls answered in your company name
- Experts in Real-time diary management
- Cancellation policies can be explained to callers
- Personalised out of hours voicemail
- Payment processing on request
An experienced team for a fraction of the cost
Our prices start from as little as £59.00 per month and you only pay for what we do. You have access to a trained team and you have no sickness and holiday issues.
What happens out of hours?
Lines are covered Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm. Outside of these hours your callers can leave messages on your personalised voicemail. Those messages can be emailed to you as sound files straight away – or our team can transcribe your messages which will be sent the next working day.