What telemarketing can do for your business
Telemarketing opens doors, gives you a greater understanding of your prospects, clients and competitors and you’ll never miss any opportunities in your sales pipeline. Telemarketing plays a valuable role in the marketing mix. Make telemarketing part of your strategy to nurture new relationships, generate leads, appointments and win new business. Talk to PCM about what you want to achieve and tap into years of experience to get your campaign off to a great start.
Why choose PCM?
- Telemarketing Pilot campaign gives you a snapshot for an ongoing campaign
- No ‘over promising’
- High quality data is sourced to ensure the best quality outcome
- Experienced team
- View your campaign live
- Pricing is agreed in advance
- FREE advice for any campaign you want to talk through
How much does it cost?
All prices are subject to VAT
- Telemarketing Pilot campaign – £1000.00 – includes 500 records of profiled data, a script/presentation that you approve, 4 hours of training, 20 hours of calls, live access to the campaign, regular updates plus a fully detailed report.
All other campaigns charged on an hourly rate as follows:
- 10-19 hours per month £37.50 per hour subject to a minimum of 10 hours per month
- 20-29 hours per month £35.00 per hour
- 30+ hours per month £30.00 per hour
Any other charges?
Campaigns need investment in preparation and training
- Training time – usually 2 hours 2 people at £20.00 per hour = £80.00 (flexible)
- Data entry, reformatting, reports charged at £20.00 per hour
You can supply your own data. In the case of sales pipeline management the team will usually work live on your own CRM. If your data is not up-to-date a FREE data health check is available, minimum 3000 records.
A team that delivers
You can have perfect data, the best training and a great presentation but without an experienced team your campaign may fall short of your expectations. Follow up is critical after a campaign. Take a look at sales pipeline management which ensures no opportunities are missed. Telemarketing done well produces results, starts new relationships and generates income.