Sales pipeline management that gets every single opportunity
A properly managed sales pipeline is one of the most valuable assets in a business. From an initial enquiry to a sale you can track opportunities as they develop, follow enquiries through the pipeline and make accurate predictions about future sales. Experienced sales pipeline management gives you the greatest insight into the first stage of your sales process. Analyse trends for lost and won business and make any changes to marketing to improve results.
How does it work?
It all starts with a purchased list or an existing database. The starting point is a nurturing call to validate the information, identify the correct contact and to ascertain early levels of interest. This call is followed up with an email or information about your business or the specific initiative. Follow up calls are scheduled as agreed with the prospect. Next comes the important task of understanding the needs of the prospect, their priorities and timescales. At this point the sales pipeline is segmented according to levels of interest.
Why choose PCM?
- Experienced team
- Work with a number of CRM packages
- Can work live on your own CRM or database
- Scheduled calls win business – no lost opportunities
- Detailed reports
How much does it cost?
- 10-19 hours per month £37.50 per hour subject to a minimum of 10 hours per month
- 20-29 hours per month £35.00 per hour
- 30+ hours per month £30.00 per hour
Any other charges?
Campaigns need investment in preparation and training
- Training time £20.00 per hour per person
- Data entry, reformatting, reports charged at £20.00 per hour
What happens next?
Look at the end game. Be specific about what you want from a sales pipeline. From that point the process can be worked out and specific objectives can be discussed. Sales pipeline management is a bespoke service that is tailored around your business.