10 questions to ask before you outsource
- When was the company established? 2005
- What types of clinics do they support? Osteopaths, physiotherapists, chiropodists, chiropractors, hearing clinics, beauty and cosmetic clinics and many other practitioners
- Can the company provide references from other clinics? Yes, no problem
- Does the company support your online diary management system? We’ve already work with the major providers and if you don’t have an online diary we will recommend one
- What hours are covered? Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm
- What happens out of hours? You have a personalised out of hours message and messages are sent by email with a sound file
- How are prices calculated? There are no set up fees, contracts or tie-ins, messages, call transfers and diary management are all included in the prices
- Is a VA service available? Yes, we do even more than telephone answering and diary management – Medical virtual assistant
- Is there a free trial? Yes there is a free trial of 25 calls to be taken within a month
Our diary management team are part of your team
The last thing you need is the constant interruption of phone calls when you need to spend 1:1 time with your clients. Our friendly diary management team will completely manage your diary, book appointments in advance, take detailed notes from each caller, answer queries and pass on messages. It’s exactly as if we are in your premises and your callers will benefit from our calm and empathetic approach.
How does it work?
You will be allocated a dedicated phone number for your call divert. When your calls come in, a screen pops in front of our team with all your instructions. You decide when you want to access your diary management team – the service is completely flexible. Your diary is accessible by you and our team which means that changes and updates are made simultaneously. We can recommend a diary management system, or if you have existing software then simply enable access so our team and your team will work on the same diary. Licences may be required to provide secure access for the diary management service to work effectively.
We work on a number of diary management systems
There are a wide range of diary systems out there! We are approved by top diary management providers and currently support clients with the following systems – Preori, Cliniko, My Office, Nookal, TM2, TM3, PracticePal and Google calendar. If you’re using a diary system that isn’t on this list, don’t panic! We have a lot of experience of secure diary management so we are able to talk through the best options with you.
Size doesn’t matter
We support single clinicians and clinics with many professionals working in different rooms or locations – it’s all part of our standard diary management service.
That all important first impression
Initially your callers may ‘shop around’ to check out other providers of your service. It’s vital that the first impression is professional, competent and understanding of the caller’s needs. Our diary management team are there to listen, answer any questions and make sure that they represent you in the best possible way.
We appreciate that new clients may need to go through a registration process and may need reassurance. Our diary management team are brilliant at putting callers at their ease and we can explain the process so they know what to expect.
Clients who are in regular contact may make a number of appointments which means that they need high professional consistency. Each time they call they will receive a great impression of your business, and they will get to know the team who are looking after your calls. Also we recognise them as regular callers so that we can give the personal connection that’s so important.
More great reasons to choose Professional Call Minders
- No set up fees or contracts
- You’ll never miss another call or another booking
- Calls answered in your company name
- Experts in Real-time diary management
- Cancellation policies can be explained to callers
- Personalised out of hours voicemail
- Payment processing on request
An experienced team for a fraction of the cost
Prices start from as little as £59.00 per month and remember you only pay for what we actually do for you. You have access to a trained team who understand your business and the concerns of your clients. In addition you have no sickness and holiday issues which means you can work with a team you can rely on 100%.
What happens out of hours?
Lines are covered Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm. Outside of these hours your callers will leave messages on your personalised voicemail. Those messages are then emailed to you as sound files straight away so that you decide how to respond. If you prefer, our team will transcribe your messages which will be sent to you on the next working day. You have 24 hour access to all your messages through our secure and bespoke message bank.