Since 2005, our virtual medical assistant service has had the pleasure of supporting many clinics, medical professionals and consultants who are all experts in their own fields. The range of support services can be diverse and specialist and as medical virtual assistants we always work around your needs and will bespoke the service and give you the very best support. You decide what elements of the service you need.
What services are provided?
- Telephone answering – all calls are answered in your company name. Calls can be transferred through to you so we can field calls and/or messages can be taken and sent to you by text or email or both
- Diary management – taking bookings and updating the shared diary system
- Email management – composing emails and replying to emails on your behalf
- Liaise with other practitioners – making sure that the notes are accurate and up to date and associated practitioners are in the loop
- Arranging meetings – getting you to the right place at the right time
What about confidentiality?
Client confidentiality and all levels of managing data are of the highest importance. We manage all data in accordance with GDPR guidelines. In addition we are more than happy to work with you under the terms of a non-disclosure agreement.
Areas of expertise
Our medical virtual assistant team currently support clinicians and specialists in these areas:
- Plastic surgery
- Spinal injuries
You only pay for what we do
There may be times when you need some extra help at short notice or you may want continued support. Whatever the level of service we are here to support you in the best way. There is no one size fits all and because we bespoke the service around you we will provide you with an individual proposal and quotation.