We are recruiting for 2 Virtual Receptionists to work in a small, but busy call centre in Worcester.
Full time / part time postitions available, candidates must be able to work full days.
Purpose of the Role
- To handle incoming calls on behalf of our clients, in a friendly, professional and efficient manner
- To deal with each call appropriately, as directed by the individual client, which can include; transferring the call, taking a message, managing an appointment of providing relevant information
- To manage various online diaries, scheduling/amending/cancelling appointments and reporting changes back to the client
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate must:
- Have exceptional verbal communication skills with a polite, friendly and courteous telephone manner
- Hold excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Work with a high degree of accuracy and hold proficient keyboard skills
- Have strong IT skills with experience of using search engines and internet browsers and some knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have skills in multi-tasking
- Be conscientious, pay attention to detail and have excellent organisational skills
- Hold the ability to deal with callers with tact and diplomacy and to deal with potentially irate callers calmly and objectively
- Have initiative and be able to apply judgment as to the urgency of a call and deal with it appropriately
- Be able to well as an individual as well as part of a team
Experience is not essential as training will be providing.
Most of all, the successful candidate will be reliable, flexible, and resilient, with have a good sense of humour!
To submit your application, please email your CV to email@example.com
Professional Call Minders Plus
As a growing business, we are always looking for experienced telemarketers / telesales executives who wish to join the PCM Plus team, which offers a variety of outbound call projects.
Additionally, experienced adminsistrators / PA’s are also in demand to work as Virtual Assistants.
Contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org